Gain Global Market Intelligence Locally | Wednesday, May 6, 2015
The world presents so many different opportunities for businesses today:
- Are you looking for your first proactive export sales?
- Should you expand your Canadian efforts and build a warehousing and service center there?
- Are you ready to take on your European competitors in their home markets?
- Should you conduct market research in China or Brazil in order to develop a strategy for the future?
- Do you need to learn about other markets now so you can plan for the future?
WEDC’s Global Network exists to assist you and your business with those issues. We will be bringing seven of our international trade representatives to Wisconsin in May to supply market updates and meet one-on-one with Wisconsin companies and to discuss the issues that are important to your international success. Rather than jetting off to multiple destinations, this will be your chance to meet face-to-face with experts from around the world in one setting.
Who should attend:
Global supply chain executives, export managers, international sales directors, senior executives, legal counsel, export documentation staff, international customer service staff.