Aug 14, 2014
The fall semester begins Tuesday, September 2. Are you ready for classes to begin? Better check our list!
- Purchase your books. Books can be purchased at FVTC’s bookstore or online. Learn more at www.fvtc.edu/Bookstore.
- Check your FVTC email account. When your application was accepted, you were issued an FVTC email address. If you don’t already have a password, you will be prompted to choose one the first time you log in. FVTC email is the official source for college announcements and college business. Make sure to check here often!
- Explore MyFVTC. MyFVTC puts all of your resources at your fingertips. You’ll want to bookmark this web page for quick access. Check it out at www.fvtc.edu/MyFVTC.
- Apply for a scholarship. Over 300 scholarships are available each fall and spring semester. Find more information at www.fvtc.edu/Scholarships.
- Keep track of the academic calendar. Make sure you know all of the important dates throughout the school year by checking the academic calendar at www.fvtc.edu/AC.
- Learn how billing works. You’ll be notified via email when your bill is available. You can view your bill online at www.fvtc.edu/Pay. You’ll need your Student ID and password.
- Find the computer labs. A general student computer lab is located in Room G203 at the Appleton Campus and Room 110 at the Oshkosh Riverside Campus. Each regional center also has a computer lab, and individual departments may have small labs for class-related work.
- Get involved with student life. There are over 45 different clubs and organizations available for students at FVTC and there is always something going on around campus. Check out all of the offerings at www.fvtc.edu/StudentLife.
- Check out FVTC’s library. Library Services provides a variety of resources, such as books, journals and DVDs, as well as research assistance and Interlibrary Loan. Find the library location, hours, and other information at www.fvtc.edu/Library.
- Stay connected with FVTC! Keep up-to-date with everything going on at FVTC by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. Find out more at www.fvtc.edu/Connect.