Doing Business in India
Friday, October 05, 2012
D.J. Bordini Center
Duration: 2.00 hrs
Category: Business & Industry
Join FVTC's Dean Murzello (Management Development) while you explore India's business and cultural centers in Delhi. Experience business in the world's largest democracy of 1.2 billion people, the import/export in a 7% annual growing economy as well as historical and cultural sights during the program. Gain an appreciation and awareness of the diverse people, culture, cuisine, arts and architecture. FVTC has partnered with WorldStrides Capstone and created a customized business, cultural, academic and professional study abroad opportunity to introduce local participants to the wonder that is India.
- Three BIG principles to maximize business success
- Fundamentals of culture, communications and customs
- Working with Indians in the workplace
- Meal customs and sample Indian snacks
- Eight-day travel opportunity to India in February 2013
Visit www.fvtc.edu/india2013 for more details.