Financial Literacy Week
10/8/2012 - 10/11/2012
All day events
Duration: 4 days
Category: General College
Financial Literacy WeekOctober 8-11
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton
Monday, October 8:
Tuesday, October 9:
- Using Your Credit for a Better Future | 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Room B121 | Register here >>
Wednesday, October 10:
- Credit Tricks & Traps | 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Room E130AB | Register here >>
- Take Control of Your Money With Budgeting | 5:15-6 p.m. | Room E130AB | Register here >>
Thursday, October 11:
- Take Control of Your Money With Budgeting | 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Room E130CD | Register here >>
- Credit Tricks & Traps | 5:15-6 p.m. | Room E130CD | Register here >>
Take Control of Your Money with Budgeting
Reduce stress by building a budget that works! This is a proven way to help you gain control over money, manage debt, and meet monthly expenses. This workshop provides easy to follow steps that will help you to succeed.
Using Your Credit for a Better Future
Your credit score affects your interest rates on loans, your insurance premiums, and even your ability to secure some jobs. This workshop takes the mystery out of credit scores. Discover how to establish, build, or re-build your credit.
Credit Tricks & Traps
Used wisely, credit can help us live richer lives. But if we over use credit, debt can build up and feel unmanageable. This workshop explains how to make credit work for you, avoid credit traps, and reduce debt.
Free Credit Bureau Analysis
A free copy and analysis of your credit report with credit score will be provided by Community First Credit Union. You must pre-register for this service with Community First Credit Union. Register here >>
For more information, contact Diane Drew at email@example.com.