Explore Starting a Business
Wednesday, June 05, 2013
D.J. Bordini Center, Appleton
Duration: 3.00 hrs
Category: Business & Industry
Explore Starting a Business with the FVTC Venture Center
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the Fox Valley Technical College Venture Center’s FREE "Explore Starting a Business" workshop is just what you need, just when you need it.
- Are you operating a small business and need help?
- Do you have a great idea for a small business and want to talk with someone about it?
- Did you launch your home-based business and now you need a plan?
- Do you know what kind of business you want to start but don’t know what to do first?
- Do you need to generate more cash flow in your small business?
You’ll learn about the 3 critical things you MUST do to launch and sustain a business whether you want a small, part-time, home-based business; a micro-business with 5 employees or less; a main street small business or an entrepreneurial firm with hundreds of employees.