Landscape Maintenance Technician
Program Code: 20-001-5
For people who want to develop a solid foundation in landscape maintenance.
- Work hands-on with plants and equipment.
- Develop a strong skill set pertaining to the best plant material for the Fox Valley area and diagnosing plant problems.
- Learn industries' best practices on cutting edge equipment.
- Complete certificate in one year.
- Classes offered both days and evenings.
- One or more instructors always available to work with students.
Other Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources certificates:
- Crop Application Specialist
- Exploring Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources
- Golf Course Turf & Equipment Technician
- Greenhouse Grower/Plant Propagation Technician
- Landscape Construction Technician
- Landscape Series, Home Owners
- Power Sports Technology
- Urban Forestry Technician
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277