Exploring Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources
Program Code: 20-006-3
For people who want to pursue a career in agriculture, horticulture or natural resources, but aren't sure which FVTC program best fits their interests, personality and abilities.
- Learn more about job opportunities and pay and benefits of jobs in these fields, as well as the education needed for each and the next steps to get into the program of your choice.
- Take some classes online or independently.
- Apply credits to Agribusiness & Science Technology, Agriculture/Outdoor Power Equipment, Natural Resources Technician, Horticulture Technician or Outdoor Power Equipment programs.
Other Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources certificates:
- Crop Application Specialist
- Golf Course Turf & Equipment Technician
- Greenhouse Grower/Plant Propagation Technician
- Landscape Construction Technician
- Landscape Maintenance Technician
- Landscape Series, Home Owners
- Natural Food Production Technician
- Power Sports Technology
- Urban Forestry Technician
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277