Natural Food Production Technician
Program Code: 20-006-4
Not Financial Aid Eligible
Designed to provide a hands-on overview of natural food production.
- Demonstrate sustainable practices for soil and water as well as meat and produce.
- Collaboration of components including propagating, harvesting, preparing and preserving.
- Learn marketing to include a CSA operation.
Other Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources certificates:
- Crop Application Specialist
- Exploring Agriculture, Horticulture & Natural Resources
- Golf Course Turf & Equipment Technician
- Greenhouse Grower/Plant Propagation Technician
- Landscape Construction Technician
- Landscape Maintenance Technician
- Landscape Series, Home Owners
- Power Sports Technology
- Urban Forestry Technician
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277