Program Code: 20-101-3
For anyone interested in developing a basic level of accounting skills to be more competitive in today's job market.
- Discover how accounting provides financial information through the use of computer software programs.
- Learn specific business and accounting terminology in addition to updating basic computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Credits may be applied to related FVTC associate degree and technical diploma programs.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277