Business Fundamentals 1
Program Code: 20-102-2
For adults who are re-entering the workforce or changing careers, or for anyone with an interest in business who is undecided about a specific major.
- Learn basic business skills necessary to compete in today's business world.
- Classes offered both days and evenings.
- Many of the courses are available online.
- Most of the courses in this certificate may be applied to one or more FVTC programs.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277