Selling Techniques, Introductory
Program Code: 20-104-4
For people re-entering the workforce, changing careers or seeking advancement within their organization.
- Improve your interpersonal communication skills.
- Describe the kinds of product information a salesperson must know to be competitive.
- Distinguish between product features and benefits.
- Learn techniques to develop or improve active listening skills as a salesperson.
- Classes offered both days and evenings.
- Many of the courses are available online.
- Most of the courses in this certificate may be applied to one or more FVTC programs.
Other Marketing, Sales & Service certificates:
- Commercial Design
- Contact Center
- Exploring Marketing & Sales Careers
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Selling Techniques, Advanced
- Web Marketing
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277