Selling Techniques, Advanced
Program Code: 20-104-5
For people employed in sales who are looking for advancement within their organization or people who are looking for a job change.
- Learn sales skills and techniques that work, including sales management and database marketing.
- Improve your written communication skills.
- Learn the verbal and non-verbal clues that indicate whether a prospect is preparing to make a buying decision.
- Recognize the significance of customer service in today's competitive sales environment.
- Classes offered both days and evenings.
- Many of the courses are available online.
- Most of the courses in this certificate may be applied to one or more FVTC programs.
Other Marketing, Sales & Service certificates:
- Commercial Design
- Contact Center
- Exploring Marketing & Sales Careers
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Selling Techniques, Introductory
- Web Marketing
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277