Program Code: 20-104-8
For people who want to:
- Understand marketing principles as they relate to traditional and Internet marketing.
- Learn more about the current marketing tools being used on the Web.
- Understand basic Web design and its application to marketing a business.
- Learn to develop written content for the Web.
Note: This certificate can be bundled with the IT-Web Design certificate (20-152-2) or the Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business certificate (20-145-5) for additional areas of emphasis.
Other Marketing, Sales & Service and IT certificates:
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Exploring IT Careers
- Exploring Marketing & Sales Careers
- IT-Web Design
- Writing for the Web
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277