Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
Program Code: 20-145-2
For current business owners as well as anyone who has completed a business plan.
- Strengthen your business and management skills.
- Take another step toward preparing for the rigors of business ownership.
- Advance personal goals and address areas of weakness.
- Improve your written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy.
- Learn the roles of advertising, sales promotion and public relations in the promotion mix.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277