Entrepreneurs Start-up Venture
Program Code: 20-145-3
Designed to help anyone interested in starting their own business.
- Transform an initial entrepreneurial idea into a viable business operation.
- Perform a feasibility study.
- Write a business plan.
- Gain knowledge of financial management.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing for the Web
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277