Corrugated Press Operation
Program Code: 20-204-4
For people who want to obtain entry level employment in the Corrugated Box Printing segment of the Graphic Arts Industry while completing the Technical Diploma and/or Associate Degree Program. Entry Level Certificates can be completed in 16 weeks.
This training certificate is designed to:
- Provide training for individuals in a system to better fit busy schedules of working students. Classes are offered through a combination of hands on lab, online, and hybrid formats reducing the time students are required to be on campus.
- Provide students with interim, marketable skills as they work toward a degree by breaking up the Package and Label Printing Technical Diploma/Associate Degree programs into chunks of competency based certificates.
- Provide military veterans, displaced workers and high school students with an avenue to gain entry level employment quickly with allowing them to complete advanced training in the future.
- Provide skilled training to under skilled workers already employed in the Printing Industry.
Other Package and Label Printing related Certificates:
To begin, contact:
- Wide Web Flexographic Press Operation
- Narrow Web Press Operation
Package and Label Printing Instructor
Fox Valley Technical College
5 Systems Drive
Appleton, WI 54912