Electrical Code, National
Program Code: 20-413-4
For beginning, apprentice and journeyperson electricians who need a better understanding and working knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and understanding of the National Electrical Code required for employment in the electricity field.
- Professional growth opportunity for anyone working in the electrical or multi-craft career fields.
- Approved for 24 hours Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Journeyman and Master Electricians.
- Courses available online.
Other Construction-related certificates:
- Construction Project Supervision
- Energy Auditor (Residential)
- Photovoltaic Installation Technician
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277