Exploring Manufacturing Careers
Program Code: 20-420-8
For people who want to pursue a career in manufacturing, but aren't sure which FVTC program best fits their interests, personality and abilities.
- Learn more about job opportunities and pay and benefits of manufacturing jobs, as well as the education needed for each and the next steps to get into the program of your choice.
- Take some classes online or independently.
- Apply credits to Fluid Power, Electricity or Machine Tool Technician programs.
Other Manufacturing certificates:
- CNC Conversational Programming and Operation
- CNC M/G Code Programming and Operation
- Digital Manufacturing
- Emergency Preparedness for Business & Industry
- Engine Lathe
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Grinding Processes
- Industrial Maintenance
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Machine Tool Measurement & Benchwork
- Manual Machine Tools, Advanced
- Manual Milling Machines
- Materials Planning and Control
- Quality Assurance
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277