CDL Straight Truck
Program Code: 20-458-2
For individuals who want to:
- Learn to operate various types of vehicles such as delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks and petroleum trucks.
- Learn to perform pre-trip inspections of the vehicle and develop driving skills needed for Class B vehicles.
- Receive a Class B CDL upon completing this four-week training.
- DOT physical exam on the first day
- Drug test on the first day
- Valid driver's license
- 18 years of age
Other Transportation-related certificates:
- Automotive Service Management
- Diesel Advanced Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Construction Equipment Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Electric Power & Marine Engine Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Engine Technician
- Diesel/Caterpillar Rental Store Equipment Technician
- Electrical Power Generator Service Technician
- Exploring Automotive Careers
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277