Exploring Health Careers
Program Code: 20-501-1
For people who want to pursue a career in health care, but aren't sure which FVTC program best fits their interests, personality and abilities.
- Learn more about job opportunities and pay and benefits of jobs in this high demand field, as well as the education needed and the next steps to get into the program of your choice.
- Take some classes online or independently.
- Apply credits to Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding Specialist, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Paramedic programs.
Other Health Science certificates:
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse Refresher
- Nursing, Registered Nurse Refresher
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277