Child Protection Investigator
Program Code: 20-504-12
For anyone in the child protection field including police officers, social workers, corrections officers, probation and parole agents, victim advocates, or anyone in the criminal justice field.
- Learn about forensic evidence of child abuse.
- Learn interview and interrogation techniques.
- Learn proper procedures for handling and managing a child abuse/missing and/or neglected case.
- Learn about child predators.
- Obtain exclusive training that will enhance job opportunities.
- Courses only available online.
Other Law Enforcement & Public Safety-related certificates:
- Crime Prevention
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Justice Executive Development Institute
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Advanced
- Evidence Technician
- Evidence Technician - Advanced
- Exploring Public Safety Careers
- Fire Investigator
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Private Investigation Specialist
- Wildland Fire Advanced Equipment Training
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277