Loss Prevention Specialist
Program Code: 20-504-19
For both new and experienced loss prevention personnel working in the retail environment.
- Learn about both core and ancillary areas of loss prevention and retail security.
- Become a specialist employee who increases employer's value by identifying formerly unknown areas of real and potential loss and specifying recommendations to reduce those losses.
Other Law Enforcement & Public Safety-related certificates:
- Child Protection Investigator
- Crime Prevention
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Justice Executive Development Institute
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Advanced
- Evidence Technician
- Evidence Technician - Advanced
- Exploring Public Safety Careers
- Fire Investigator
- Private Investigation Specialist
- Wildland Fire Advanced Equipment Training
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277