Cyber Crime Investigation
Program Code: 20-504-21
For anyone who wants to enter the field of cyber crime investigation.
- Focuses on the investigation of computer crime, Internet-related crime and computer-related evidence recovery.
- Includes both information technology and criminal justice courses.
- All courses needed for graduation are available online.
- Advanced standing may be granted if you have completed related courses.
Other Law Enforcement & Public Safety-related certificates:
- Child Protection Investigator
- Crime Prevention
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Justice Executive Development Institute
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Advanced
- Evidence Technician
- Evidence Technician - Advanced
- Exploring Public Safety Careers
- Fire Investigator
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Private Investigation Specialist
- Wildland Fire Advanced Equipment Training
To begin, contact:
Dr. Joseph E. LeFevre
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277