Program Code: 20-504-23
For students who wish to be employed in a law enforcement agency in a civilian or sworn position in crime prevention.
- Learn how to offer appropriate advice to business owners in both daily operations and security to their physical buildings.
- Conduct either CPTED surveys or Physical Security surveys depending on the particular emphasis chosen to study.
- For a complete background in Crime Prevention students are encouraged to complete both studies of emphasis.
- Apply courses, with the exception of Business Crime Prevention, as electives in the Criminal Justice A.A.S. program.
- Available entirely online.
Other Law Enforcement & Public Safety-related certificates:
- Child Protection Investigator
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Justice Executive Development Institute
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Advanced
- Evidence Technician
- Evidence Technician - Advanced
- Exploring Public Safety Careers
- Fire Investigator
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Private Investigation Specialist
- Wildland Fire Advanced Equipment Training
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277