Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse Refresher
Program Code: 20-510-3
For currently licensed LPNs who have been out of the nursing workforce for more than five years.
**Not available for online application. Only paper applications are accepted. This certificate is for currently licensed professionals. Please call Elizabeth Burns @ 920-993-5126 if you have questions about applying.
- Practice current nursing skills and clinical performance to re-enter the nursing field.
- Examine the nursing process, infection control, medication update, recent trends, the aging population, communication and scope of practice through independent online theory review.
- Complete 108 hours of precepted clinical with at least 54 hours completed in the long-term care setting.
Other Health Science certificates:
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Exploring Health Careers
- Nursing, Registered Nurse Refresher
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
Appleton, WI 54912-2277
Department Web Site: Nursing Department