Program Code: 20-520-2
For people who work with or plan to work with the elderly in health, residential, and community agencies, including the following: nursing staff, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, physical therapists, alcohol and other drug abuse workers, speech pathologists, social service workers, clergy, and residential management staff. Also for family caregivers or volunteers who assist older adults.
- Current FVTC students enrolled in related programs may choose these courses as electives.
- Courses available online.
Other Health Science certificates:
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Exploring Health Careers
- Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse Refresher
- Nursing, Registered Nurse Refresher
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277