Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - Advanced
Program Code: 20-531-1
For EMT-Basic Technicians who are licensed in the state of Wisconsin.
- 150-hour certificate program.
- Train to respond on an ALS ambulance.
- Be prepared to start IVs and administer nitroglycerine, naloxone and 50 percent dextrose upon completion.
- Become eligible for Intermediate Technician certification.
Other Law Enforcement & Public Safety-related certificates:
- Child Protection Investigator
- Crime Prevention
- Criminal Investigator
- Criminal Justice Executive Development Institute
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Evidence Technician
- Evidence Technician - Advanced
- Exploring Public Safety Careers
- Fire Investigator
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Private Investigation Specialist
- Wildland Fire Advanced Equipment Training
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277