Program Code: 20-605-1
For people who want to develop a solid electronics foundation which can be applied to the following programs: Automated Manufacturing Systems, Engineering Electronics Design & Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electronic & Communication Engineering Technology, Electromechanical Technology and Applied Instrumentation & Process Control Automation at FVTC. Also for companies that wish to address staffing and cross training issues by training existing employees for advancement.
- Complete most labs in a flexible time frame.
- Complete certificate in one year by taking courses concurrently.
- Courses are offered days and some evenings and are available over interactive television (ITV) to FVTC district regional centers.
- Lecture-based and some self-paced classes available.
- Some classes start every nine weeks throughout the year. Open lab is available from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, Friday.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277