Computer Rendering and Animation
Program Code: 20-606-1
For people who want to:
- Learn the technology used in video game creation and movie animation.
- Create animations of exploded views and part movements in mechanical assemblies before parts are actually built.
- Create fully rendered animated fly-bys of landscape designs.
- Create realistic renderings and animated walk-throughs of building interiors and exteriors.
- Learn the animation used for crime scene reenactment and accident reconstruction in law enforcement.
- Create a final animation project and burn it to a DVD, CD, or display it on the web.
To run animations and see student projects, visit the Computer Rendering and Animation
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277