Program Code: 20-606-2
For individuals who want to put themselves in the position of completely maintaining a company's CAD department operations. Enrollee should have an AAS in Mechanical Design or equivalent, plus two to three years experience with the target CAD software.
- Take advanced courses pertaining to your particular CAD program.
- Learn to customize and program CAD software.
- Study basic networking, data and document management (PLM, PDM), hardware and software budgeting, and peer teaching techniques.
- Become more valuable to your employer by learning to keep a CAD department running smoothly, quickly, and efficiently.
- Apply credits to other FVTC degrees and certificates including the Mechanical Design Technician, Applied Engineering Technology, IT-Computer Support Specialist and IT-Network Specialist associate degree programs.
- Day and evening classes available.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277