Program Code: 20-623-11
For people who want to sharpen their existing skills and/or learn new skills in this exciting area of today's fast-paced business world.
- Start a class at any time.
- Classes are independent study format.
- Transfer credits to the Applied Engineering Technology program or credits as electives to any FVTC associate degree or technical diploma program.
Other Manufacturing certificates:
- CNC Conversational Programming and Operation
- CNC M/G Code Programming and Operation
- Digital Manufacturing
- Emergency Preparedness for Business & Industry
- Engine Lathe
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Exploring Manufacturing Careers
- Grinding Processes
- Industrial Maintenance
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Machine Tool Measurement & Benchwork
- Manual Machine Tools, Advanced
- Manual Milling Machines
- Materials Planning and Control
- Quality Assurance
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277