Program Code: 20-628-1
For individuals seeking new employment in a maintenance environment, or for existing maintenance personnel who wish to expand their knowledge
- Learn fundamental maintenance skills necessary for today's maintenance personnel.
- Build skills in electronics, fluid power, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), mechanical concepts and electrical power distribution.
- Transfer twelve credits into an Automated Manufacturing Systems associate degree. Students interested in obtaining an associate degree can substitute 10804113, College Technical Math 1A (3 credits) for 31804113, Industrial Maintenance Math.
- Day and evening classes available.
- Begin classes in June, August and January
- Completion of the Industrial Maintenance Certificate allows a student to begin Automation and Maintenance Advanced Certificate.
- Individuals who have an interest in this certificate may also be interested in the Automation and Maintenance Advanced Certificate, the ControlLogix PLCs certificate, or the Automated Manufacturing Systems associate degree.
Other Manufacturing certificates:
- CNC Conversational Programming and Operation
- CNC M/G Code Programming and Operation
- Digital Manufacturing
- Emergency Preparedness for Business & Industry
- Engine Lathe
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Exploring Manufacturing Careers
- Grinding Processes
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Machine Tool Measurement & Benchwork
- Manual Machine Tools, Advanced
- Manual Milling Machines
- Materials Planning and Control
- Quality Assurance
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277