Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
Program Code: 20-628-2
For technicians and maintenance personnel seeking skills in automation.
- Expand upon existing maintenance skills.
- Focus on advanced automation including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's), sensors, software, robotics, motion controller and motion systems, SCADA and the integration of multiple industrial devices.
- Transfer all twelve credits into an Automated Manufacturing Systems associate degree program.
- Day and evening classes available.
- Begin classes in August and January
- Complete the certificate in a nine-month time frame by attending class all day one day per week.
- Students in this certificate need basic knowledge and experience in maintenance either from industrial experience or from introductory courses in maintenance - like the Industrial Maintenance Certificate.
- Individuals who have an interest in this certificate may also be interested in the Automation and Maintenance Advanced Certificate, the ControlLogix PLCs certificate, or the Automated Manufacturing Systems associate degree.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277