Program Code: 20-628-3
Ideal training for maintenance and engineering personnel looking to expand their PLC knowledge.
- Learn the new IEC 61131 standard languages: structured text, sequential function chart, function block.
- Learn to use ControlLogix for motion control and communication gateways.
- Emphasizes the ControlLogix PLC and its new languages and capabilities.
- Includes lecture and hands-on training with ControlLogix and industrial devices.
- Convenient flexible learning available.
- Individuals who have an interest in this certificate may also be interested in the Automation and Maintenance Advanced Certificate, the Industrial Maintenance Certificate, or the Automated Manufacturing Systems associate degree.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277