Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
Program Code: 20-663-5
For the student interested in learning the tools necessary to design, prototype and implement Operator Interfaces.
- Study intelligent layout of the touch screen.
- Explore proven concepts in screen layout, user feedback, dialog design, and error handling which ensure an efficient Human Machine Interface.
- Study Industrial Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software packages.
- Explore Iconics Gennisis32, LabVIEW, and Wonderware in a hands-on laboratory approach.
- Receive an overview of Digital Instrumentation and the industrial Protocols used for communications.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277