Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
Program Code: 20-663-6
For individuals who would like an introduction to renewable energy topics from a technical perspective and/or program students who would like a renewable energy emphasis in their major.
- Gain introductory technical knowledge of renewable energy topics such as photovoltaic, wind, energy storage, electric vehicle, and power conversion technologies.
- Receive hands on exposure to renewable energy topics.
- Apply the Renewable Energy Engineering Technology certificate toward an Individualized Technical Study degree.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Energy Management & Control for Buildings
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277