Energy Management & Control for Buildings
Program Code: 20-663-8
For Engineering Technology cluster program students or others who are interested in specializing in energy management and control of building environments.
- Designed to cover energy management and control of building environments to include HVAC, lighting, fire and security systems. Primary focus of the certificate is on HVAC fundamentals, HVAC control systems, devices and systems used in automating control of building environments, and coverage of communication and networking protocols used in these systems.
- Courses are offered in an online format.
- Courses can be used to fulfill associate degree program electives.
Other Engineering & Electronic-related Technologies certificates:
- Automation and Maintenance, Advanced
- Broadband Cable Installer
- Building Protection Specialist
- CAD Management
- Computer Rendering and Animation
- ControlLogix PLCs
- Dept. of Transportation Compliance Specialist
- Electronic Communication and Data Cabling
- Electronics Principles
- Electronics, Biomedical
- Electronics, Practical Fundamental
- Energy & Environmental Management
- Engineering, Industrial/Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance Specialist
- Industrial Equipment Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Intelligent Interface Design & SCADA
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
- Telecommunications Field Service
- Telecommunications, Advanced
To begin, contact:
1825 N. Bluemound Drive
P.O. Box 2277
Appleton, WI 54912-2277