Writing for the Web
Program Code: 20-699-4
For professionals who wish to:
- Learn how to write usable, appropriate content for websites.
- Begin to understand and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media in the digital world.
- Insert and properly use graphics and graphics software (InDesign) on websites.
- Apply credits to the Professional Communications associate degree program.
- All classes offered online.
Other Business, Management & Finance-related certificates:
- Business Fundamentals 1
- Business Fundamentals 2
- Entrepreneurs Starting an Online Business
- Entrepreneurs' Start-up Venture
- Entrepreneurship, Business Owners'
- Event Planning
- Exploring Business, Management & Finance Careers
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate
- Organizational Leadership, Advanced
- Organizational Leadership, Basic
- Writing, Proposal & Grant
For more information, call Deb Patz at (920) 735-2544.