| ||E-seed™, an entrepreneurship training series, assists start-up,
early-stage entrepreneurs and experienced small business owners in
developing management and planning tools for their ventures. |
Participants develop a business plan through completion of weekly worksheets and exercises. Experts from the small business community provide insight into legal, management, accounting, financing and marketing issues. Both start-up and growing businesses and entrepreneurial firms benefit from the hands-on, interactive sessions that provide practical tools to prepare a useful business plan that can be applied immediately in the business.
These practical, real-life, small business and entrepreneurial management sessions are designed to help you learn what you don’t know and develop the management and planning tools you need to be successful in turning an idea into an operating small business.
During the e-seed experience you will:
- Learn if small business ownership is
right for you
- Determine if you have a feasible idea
- Identify and analyze your industry, competition, market and financial opportunity
- Gain insight from guest expert speakers
- Discuss legal issues facing business owners
- Investigate insurance and other government regulations
- Select your bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Network with other peers, small business owners, entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Develop a business plan to guide the launch of your new business
about financing available for your small business, including: SBA Loan
Guarantees, working with banks, credit unions and micro-credit
Jeff Ebel: e-seed instructor
Sign up for an e-seed entrepreneurship seminar today!
|E-seed™: Entrepreneurship Training
|| Show Details|
|* Payment plan options are available. Contact Lorie Sternhagen, |
(920) 996-2949 to discuss your options and possible grant opportunities!
E-seed: Entrepreneurship Training
For more information on E-seed: Entrepreneurship Training, contact: