The Crime Free Multi-Housing & Rental Housing Program is a state of the art crime prevention program designed to train property managers on ways to work with law enforcement to reduce crime, drug abuse, gang activity, and nuisance calls at residential rental properties of any size. The certification training is administered by local police departments in three phases. The anticipated benefits are reduced police calls for service, a more stable resident base, and reduced exposure to civil liability.
This train-the-trainer course will provide background information on the program and the responsibilities of being a Crime Free Programs Coordinator. Upon successful completion of the program, law enforcement officers will be certified to conduct training programs for property managers.
Who Should Attend
This train-the-trainer program is designed for law enforcement officers and crime prevention practitioners.
- Crime Prevention Theory
- CPTED Theory (Physical Security)
- Benefits of Applicant (Resident) Screening
- Lease Agreements and Eviction Issues
- Crime Free Lease Addendum
- Active Property Management and Police Partnerships
- Planning a Resident "Safety Social"
- How to Present the Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
For questions or to schedule this training at your location, contact Kristina Mahloch