Week 2: May 12 - 16, 2014
Class Number: 94460Length:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.Cost:
Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton CampusTo REGISTER, click here.Training Limited To:
This course is ideal for those recently promoted, current or those needing first level leadership training in a public safety profession.
Training Topics Offered:
- Ethics for leaders
- Internal Investigations
- Working with the Problem Employee
- Introduction to Supervision
- Legal Update
- Mental Health Concerns Recognizing Behaviors and Resources
- Leadership and Communications
- Managing the Problem Employee
- Applied Leadership Principals and First Level Leadership
- Media Relations
- Using the ICS and Major Crime Scenes and Disasters.
This course will provide the first level leader or recently promoted supervisor the skills, knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities of that position in the law enforcement agency.
If you have further questions or concerns about this program please contact Mark Kohl at (920) 831-4367 or email@example.com.