Two-Gun Long Gun Instructor Certification
8:00 am - 6:00 pmLength:
Shiocton Shooting RangeTo REGISTER,
click here.Training Topics Offered:
This 3-day, 27-hour course will cover those competencies and objectives to certify the candidate as a long gun instructor, both in the patrol rifle and shotgun.
- Safe operation and handling
- Long gun fundamentals
- Carry positions and considerations
- Ammunition types and loading requirements
- Live fire exercises
- Transition considerations
- Sight in / sight alignment
- Low light
- Weapon care and maintenance
Must have attained and currently hold LESB firearms instructor certification prior to class.
A patrol rifle and patrol shotgun, side arm and ammunition - rifle and shotgun are required for this training.