FBI Hostage (Crisis) Negotiations
Length: 40 hours
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cost: $140.00 (includes course materials, continental breakfast and afternoon refreshments)
Location: Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton Campus
To REGISTER, click here.
Training Topics Offered:
The FBI National Academy Associates and FVTC are proud to sponsor this 40-hour Crisis Negotiation Certification. This course will cover those concepts specially related to department personnel assigned as negotiators or those that will be given that assignment after this certification course. Timely and relevant negotiations concepts and techniques will be covered in this class.
Training Limited To:
- Legal concepts and considerations
- Equipment issues and advancements
- Practical hostage scenario applications & exercises
- Basic Principals of Hostage Negotiation
- Crisis Management & Suicide Prevention
- Documentation considerations
Law Enforcement, correction, probation & parole, negotiators and SWAT officers and those sworn personnel needing more training in Crisis Negotiations.