HR 218 Retired Officer Certification
Length: 4 hours
Time: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Location: Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton campus
To REGISTER, click here.
Training Topics Offered:
This 4-hour course will cover those competencies and objectives for the retired law enforcement officer to meet HR 218 requirements for firearms certification & carry.
Training Limited To:
- HR 218Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- S. 1132, 111th Cong. 2d Session (2010)
- WI Statutory Considerations and Requirements
- Equipment, Weapon and Safety Considerations
- § 926C. Carrying of concealed firearms by qualified retired law enforcement officers
- Personal considerations of concealed carry, family and identification issues
An individual who is a qualified retired law enforcement officer, and an individual that will obtain agency identification once certification is met.