4 hours only
Date: April 26, 2014
- class number: 96017Cost: $50.00; Over age 62 fee is $48.45
Location: FVTC Waupaca Regional CenterDate: May 17, 2014
- class number: 96018
Cost: $50.00; Over age 62 fee is $48.45
Location: FVTC Appleton Main Campus
To REGISTER, click here.
Training Topics Offered:
In this course, students will learn the basics of firearm safety and Wisconsin
requirements and considerations regarding the carry and functioning of a concealed weapon.
WI CCW certification requirements will be met through completion of this training block.
• Accept responsibility for firearm safety in your home and in public.
• Analyze considerations regarding the carry of a concealed weapon
• Discuss the legal implications of carrying a concealed weapon
• Recognize DOJ's process for obtaining, maintaining, and renewing a concealed carry license
• Demonstrate proper weapon handling procedures
• Understand and demonstrate proper weapon firing applications.
Training Limited To:
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under state or federal law
• Not have been ordered as a condition of bail or release in a criminal case from possessing a dangerous weapon
• Be a Wisconsin resident.
Who will be teaching this class:
All FVTC CCW firearms instructors have many certifications, experience and training. Instructors are WI Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Standards Board certified to train CCW.