Date: December 2 - 3, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Fox Valley Technical College,
Training Topics Offered:
Law Enforcement Agencies that deploy Shotguns need qualified Armorers or Rangemasters to service and maintain these weapons on a regular basis. This is a hands on course that will teach Armorers to maintain, diagnose problems, inspect for wear, and repair their agencies shotguns. This program follows the Manufacturer’s guidelines and is taught by FBI and NRA Certified Instructors.
SWAT Magazine recently featured SLR15 and Greg Sullivan “Sully” (the primary instructor for this course) as a cover story. Sully has also had numerous write ups in Guns & Ammo Magazine, SWAT Magazine, Gun & Weapons for Law Enforcement Magazine, Shooting Times Magazine, Precision Rifle Magazine, and several other publications.
The Shotgun Armoring Course covers the Law Enforcement Duty type pump shotguns of the Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590, and the Semi-Automatic Benelli M1-90/M2. Everyone will have the opportunity to go hands on with each of these Shotgun Weapon Systems.
• Headspace and wear inspections
• Action and function
• Barrel inspections
• Fore-end assembly & action bars
• Bolt assembly (extraction & spring, firing pin, retractor spring, flex-tab cuts)
• Ejector inspection & replacement
• Trouble shooting, diagnosis & repair
• Slide assembly inspection
• Magazine spring, retainer & followers
• Shell latches, inspections, adjustment & Replacement
• Custom accessories & enhancements
• Extractor repair & replacement
• Ejector repair & replacement
To register, contact Greg Sullivan "Sully" at the following:
(763) 712-0123 office
(612) 282-3080 cell