Dates: February 24, 2014; Class number: 95845
Length: 8 hours
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton CampusTo REGISTER, click here.
Training Topics Offered:
- Hotel Ordinance
- Escort Ordinance
- Undercover tactics
- Typical scenario
- Non-Typical scenarios
- Interview techniques
- Evidence collection
- Hotel preparation
- Undercover & Decoy Safety issues
Human Trafficking Investigations
- Ad placement & response
- Victim identification
- Methods of control
Upon completion of this training, each participant will be able to :
Training Limited To:
- Understand the basic fundamentals of responding to prostitution complaints.
- Identify the legal components regarding prostitution investigations.
- Develop confidence in performing safe and efficient sting operations.
- Identify the equipment needed for case investigations and sting operations.
- Demonstrate how to work cooperatively with Hotel personnel in providing preventive measures and identifying prostitution activity.
- Understand and develop interview techniques for different types of scenario’s.
- Locate and identify internet websites used for prostitution.
- Understand and identify the different terminology used in case investigations.
- Obtain basic information on human trafficking investigations.
This training is designed for all levels of law enforcement personnel.