Carrying a Concealed Weapon - Advanced
Dates: May 24, 2014; Class
Length: 4 Hours
a.m. – Noon
Valley Technical College, Appleton Campus
To REGISTER, click here.
This 4-hour course is for those civilians that have completed a concealed weapon carry basic course and would like additional shooting practice.
Training Limited To:
- Emphasize firearm safety in your home and in public
- Perform and demonstrate proper shooting techniques
- Loading and drawing tactics
- Implement movement, cover and tactical awareness principles during live fire applications
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Not be prohibited from possessing a firearm under state or federal law
- Not have been ordered as a condition of bail or release in a criminal case from possessing a dangerous weapon
- Be a Wisconsin resident.
A handgun that has NOT been modified or manipulated from recommended factory specifications. Only those weapons with the following calibers will be allowed: .38, 9 mm, .357 sig, .40 and .45 calibers. DO NOT bring ammunition to this course. All ammunition is supplied to the shooter for this course. Firearms ear and eye protection are required.
Who will be teaching this class:
All FVTC CCW firearms instructors have many certifications, experience and training. Instructors are WI Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Standards Board certified to train CCW.