This is a student organization web page. The opinions and views stated are those of the student club and do not necessarily reflect those of Fox Valley Technical College. The content must adhere to the Student Organizations Code of Conduct
The Electronics Club is designed to compliment the study of electronics at Fox Valley Technical College by organizing events suited to the electronics field and to encourage friendship among the members of the club. The events planned by this club should include guest speakers, parties, field trips, and educational seminars.
Club Officers & Advisors
- Jacob Winkel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Geiser Jdgeiser9492@gmail.com
- Logan Lau email@example.com
- Ken Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org
All meeting are held in Room F144A, on the Appleton Campus.
- Wednesday, March 20 - 11:30AM
- Wednesday, April 10 - 11:30AM
- Wednesday, May 8 - 11:30AM
- Electronics Recycling - Wednesday, April 24, time to be determined
- Pi Day - Date to be determined
- Field Trip - Wednesday, May 1 at 1:30PM to Lambeau Field