- Is your chapter searching for a way to provide APICS CPIM & APICS CSCP educational offerings for your membership?
- Is your chapter geographically dispersed, making it difficult to offer CPIM classroom training?
- Does your chapter on occasion have to cancel classes because they don't have enough students registered or they don't break even?
- Does your chapter membership want access to online delivery?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may be interested in finding out more about the online promotional program for APICS Chapters. Here are some details:
- For every one of your chapter members that signs up and includes their chapter information when registering for an APICS CPIM or an APICS CSCP online course through Fox Valley Technical College, $50 is returned to your chapter. Payments are processed quarterly by FVTC and APICS mails the check directly to the Chapter for your members participating in the online courses.
For more information:www.fvtc.edu/sc
Further questions may be directed to Brenda Blair at email@example.com. The promotional program applies to individual registrations only. Cohort group registrations do not earn local chapter rebates at this time.
|APICS is the global |
leader and premier provider
of information and services
for the production and
inventory management industry.